A Temporary Autonomous Zone opens up in Colorado this summer with the second Integral Community Seminar.
What's your life's work? What's it going to take to really dig in and dish it out? Let's take a look...
A few members of the Beams team will be presenting one of our collective intelligence processes live tomorrow night.
Our experiment in collective intelligence acts as a backbone for our collective growth creatively. Where else can we extend these practices...?
Integral Coaching™ rocks worlds and then transforms them + a little plug for an upcoming Vancouver event.
A simple vision for our responsibilities to ourselves and to others, caring for a world in which much is needed.
A call for Collaborative Commenting…we’d like to collect the experiences, insights and what’s been brewing from those who were just at the Integral Spiritual Experience 3. Please join…
If we truly are what we eat, I’d rather be a curvy little Beet or a complicated, layered Artichoke than an over-processed, highly packaged, substance less, edible product. How ‘bout you?
- Agreed Mary and thanks for opening the space to clarify that one point. Of course this entire endeavour was filled… Written by Juma Wood Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Chela, your willingness to look unflinchingly inside, and then articulate that reality in the world, inspires and amazes me. I… Written by Karen Kristjanson I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
- Just wanted to say: Writing actually is a verb! And as Ishmael Reed said "Writin is Fightin." A good kind… Written by Mary W. Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well that was honest! Great to read these various un-cloaked perspectives. It feels refreshing to see a take on an… Written by Sarah Olson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well, I'm sorry that Beams is wrapping up, but excited for all of you. You've done something amazing here, make… Written by Paul Duke Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Leah, I'm with you here- "Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of debate to decide what we need to do.… Written by Trevor Malkinson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- It has been enlightening to follow along on your coattails, watching the ride from the sidelines. Everything you said is… Written by Leah Adams Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- This is beautiful Chela, it brought me to tears. Thank you for all your wonderful writing on Beams and Struts! Written by Chloe Dierkes I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy