Ryan Leech is widely considered to be one of the most progressive and technically skilled mountain bikers in the world, and has showcased his skills by performing stunt shows for millions over his sixteen-year career. Through his Trials-of-Life school presentation he has inspired thousands of students at over 200 schools; and as a certified yoga instructor, he created the Ride and Reach program which explores the rich connection between yoga & mountain biking. As a professional Integral Coach™, he works wholeheartedly with individuals to build the competencies necessary to navigate the most meaningful and complex facets of life.
Website URL: http://www.ryanleech.com
Monday, 14 May 2012 05:05
An invitation into the inner lives and struggles of pro athletes, with a vision for healthier development in sport.
- Agreed Mary and thanks for opening the space to clarify that one point. Of course this entire endeavour was filled… Written by Juma Wood Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Chela, your willingness to look unflinchingly inside, and then articulate that reality in the world, inspires and amazes me. I… Written by Karen Kristjanson I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
- Just wanted to say: Writing actually is a verb! And as Ishmael Reed said "Writin is Fightin." A good kind… Written by Mary W. Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well that was honest! Great to read these various un-cloaked perspectives. It feels refreshing to see a take on an… Written by Sarah Olson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well, I'm sorry that Beams is wrapping up, but excited for all of you. You've done something amazing here, make… Written by Paul Duke Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Leah, I'm with you here- "Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of debate to decide what we need to do.… Written by Trevor Malkinson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- It has been enlightening to follow along on your coattails, watching the ride from the sidelines. Everything you said is… Written by Leah Adams Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- This is beautiful Chela, it brought me to tears. Thank you for all your wonderful writing on Beams and Struts! Written by Chloe Dierkes I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
Beams and Struts beamsandstruts
Last 45 following:
Last 10 tweets from beamsandstruts:
People talking about '@beamsandstruts':