Jeff studied at EnlightenNext. Actually, first it was at MIT, then on a kibbutz in Israel, and finally on stage in the clubs of New York. Once he realized that the challenges of the spiritual life were far preferable to the blue-pill life of chemical companies and a two-car garage, he moved to western Massachusetts. Joining EnlightenNext as Webmaster, not only because he liked the title, he was part of a team that won two Webby awards. He left in 2010, after twelve years, for the warmer shores of California. He lives in the Bay Area where he is active in the creation of a conscious and highly effective community of global doers. Jeff works for a finance company building a new economy.
What happens when you fill a room with some of the very best scientists, philosophers, sociologists, and mystics to have them ask the collective question, What does it mean to be human? Jeff Bellsey reports from the Being Human 2012 conference.
Identity formation, life purpose--how do we approach them? And what's up with name tags anyway?
- Agreed Mary and thanks for opening the space to clarify that one point. Of course this entire endeavour was filled… Written by Juma Wood Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Chela, your willingness to look unflinchingly inside, and then articulate that reality in the world, inspires and amazes me. I… Written by Karen Kristjanson I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
- Just wanted to say: Writing actually is a verb! And as Ishmael Reed said "Writin is Fightin." A good kind… Written by Mary W. Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well that was honest! Great to read these various un-cloaked perspectives. It feels refreshing to see a take on an… Written by Sarah Olson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well, I'm sorry that Beams is wrapping up, but excited for all of you. You've done something amazing here, make… Written by Paul Duke Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Leah, I'm with you here- "Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of debate to decide what we need to do.… Written by Trevor Malkinson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- It has been enlightening to follow along on your coattails, watching the ride from the sidelines. Everything you said is… Written by Leah Adams Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- This is beautiful Chela, it brought me to tears. Thank you for all your wonderful writing on Beams and Struts! Written by Chloe Dierkes I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy