I would like to say 'Mu' to the question who am I, but I'd sound like a keen zen person, or a cow. I am neither really. What I tell people though after they figure out I am from Scotland and have lived in Toronto from the age of 20 is that I am pretty serious about learning, practicing and engaging in being a really effective Integral Coach. It's my crazy path.
I am an En type 5, I orient from LL and I have been sitting in Teal (haha) for a while, Ihope to move up a level as soon as I can just surrender the last bits of my broken assumptions. I have enjoyed many years going through Jungian analysis, and was such a profound treat really, and I ended up taking Joanne and Laura's Integral coaching program and lining up my mission. To live near my edge, question what I know, to live with uncertainty.
I take a personally dim view at the propensity of overanalyzing things and much prefer the idea of making Integral et all, simpler and not so abstract. So if I post anything, just so you know, I am not eliminating all the lovely analysis, I just want to get to the point, the heart and the meat. I have spent too much time on the periphery, and abstraction keeps me there.
A look at the intersection of Naomi Klein's book The Shock Doctrine and integral theory.
- Agreed Mary and thanks for opening the space to clarify that one point. Of course this entire endeavour was filled… Written by Juma Wood Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Chela, your willingness to look unflinchingly inside, and then articulate that reality in the world, inspires and amazes me. I… Written by Karen Kristjanson I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
- Just wanted to say: Writing actually is a verb! And as Ishmael Reed said "Writin is Fightin." A good kind… Written by Mary W. Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well that was honest! Great to read these various un-cloaked perspectives. It feels refreshing to see a take on an… Written by Sarah Olson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well, I'm sorry that Beams is wrapping up, but excited for all of you. You've done something amazing here, make… Written by Paul Duke Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Leah, I'm with you here- "Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of debate to decide what we need to do.… Written by Trevor Malkinson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- It has been enlightening to follow along on your coattails, watching the ride from the sidelines. Everything you said is… Written by Leah Adams Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- This is beautiful Chela, it brought me to tears. Thank you for all your wonderful writing on Beams and Struts! Written by Chloe Dierkes I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
Last 10 tweets from beamsandstruts:
People talking about '@beamsandstruts':