Tim Winton works in applied Integral Sustainability as a practitioner, educator, designer and consultant. He is founder and managing director of Permaforest Trust, a not-for-profit sustainability education organization in New South Wales, Australia and principle at Permaforest Pty Ltd, sustainability design and consulting. Tim is currently developing PatternDynamics™ an Integral Sustainability Pattern Language, as a planetary social enterprise.
Website URL: http://www.patterndynamics.com.au
Friday, 01 June 2012 17:09
A look at MetaIntegral, a new project launching later this week, and how patterns in nature can give us clues for designing organizations.
Published in Beams & Struts - The Workshop : Long Form Essays
- Agreed Mary and thanks for opening the space to clarify that one point. Of course this entire endeavour was filled… Written by Juma Wood Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Chela, your willingness to look unflinchingly inside, and then articulate that reality in the world, inspires and amazes me. I… Written by Karen Kristjanson I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
- Just wanted to say: Writing actually is a verb! And as Ishmael Reed said "Writin is Fightin." A good kind… Written by Mary W. Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well that was honest! Great to read these various un-cloaked perspectives. It feels refreshing to see a take on an… Written by Sarah Olson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Well, I'm sorry that Beams is wrapping up, but excited for all of you. You've done something amazing here, make… Written by Paul Duke Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- Leah, I'm with you here- "Sometimes it takes a healthy dose of debate to decide what we need to do.… Written by Trevor Malkinson Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- It has been enlightening to follow along on your coattails, watching the ride from the sidelines. Everything you said is… Written by Leah Adams Sayonara Muthafuckas: 8 Perspectives on the End of Beams & Struts
- This is beautiful Chela, it brought me to tears. Thank you for all your wonderful writing on Beams and Struts! Written by Chloe Dierkes I Heart Beams and Struts: A Eulogy
art Christianity collective intelligence comedy comic books community culture evolution Food integral philosophy integral spirituality Ken Wilber Literature Movies music parenting Politics postmodernism Psychology religion sacred sundays Saturday Night Jukebox Science spirituality Sports technology Television theatre The Enneagram women