Scientist Rupert Sheldrake investigates if there's anything to that feeling that someone's looking at you, or dogs seeming to know when there owners are coming home.
For life - much less human life - to have emerged on Earth, a number of unlikely factors had to be in place.
Gabor Mate is a doctor and best-selling author. His totems are Gautama Buddha, Yeshua (aka Jesus), Karl Marx, Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud. Beethoven's in there too.
What happens when you fill a room with some of the very best scientists, philosophers, sociologists, and mystics to have them ask the collective question, What does it mean to be human? Jeff Bellsey reports from the Being Human 2012 conference.
- Hello, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed Beams and Struts. It is quite erudite, what Al… Written by Linda Littrell The Last Beams and Struts Saturday Night Jukebox
- Thanks Ishita. These songs are stretching it, for sure. That might have been the point. If one of these artists… Written by TJ Dawe SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- A very well written article. And as for, "Are issues like sexual subjugation and domestic violence too touchy to be… Written by Ishita SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- Leslie - thanks so much for being there. Very glad the show reached you the way it did. Written by TJ Dawe Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- T. Collins - exactly. A near death experience isn't necessary for these realizations, but it'll probably accelerate it. But meditation,… Written by TJ Dawe The 10 Changes in People Who've Had Near Death Experiences
- Colette - thanks for these comments. Your observations about animals picking up our emotional energies is very consistent with some… Written by TJ Dawe Scientific Research into Telepathy
- Thanks you TJ for such an amazing life changing event, I've been paying it forward ever since :) Written by Leslie Hodson Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- Telepathy between humans is real and more prevalent than people recognize. I practice it professionally to help people, especially those… Written by Colette St.Clair Scientific Research into Telepathy