I would like to say 'Mu' to the question who am I, but I'd sound like a keen zen person, or a cow. I am neither really. What I tell people though after they figure out I am from Scotland and have lived in Toronto from the age of 20 is that I am pretty serious about learning, practicing and engaging in being a really effective Integral Coach. It's my crazy path.
I am an En type 5, I orient from LL and I have been sitting in Teal (haha) for a while, Ihope to move up a level as soon as I can just surrender the last bits of my broken assumptions. I have enjoyed many years going through Jungian analysis, and was such a profound treat really, and I ended up taking Joanne and Laura's Integral coaching program and lining up my mission. To live near my edge, question what I know, to live with uncertainty.
I take a personally dim view at the propensity of overanalyzing things and much prefer the idea of making Integral et all, simpler and not so abstract. So if I post anything, just so you know, I am not eliminating all the lovely analysis, I just want to get to the point, the heart and the meat. I have spent too much time on the periphery, and abstraction keeps me there.
A look at the intersection of Naomi Klein's book The Shock Doctrine and integral theory.
- Hello, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed Beams and Struts. It is quite erudite, what Al… Written by Linda Littrell The Last Beams and Struts Saturday Night Jukebox
- Thanks Ishita. These songs are stretching it, for sure. That might have been the point. If one of these artists… Written by TJ Dawe SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- A very well written article. And as for, "Are issues like sexual subjugation and domestic violence too touchy to be… Written by Ishita SNJ: What Do Women Think of These Seemingly Anti-Woman Songs (by Women)?
- Leslie - thanks so much for being there. Very glad the show reached you the way it did. Written by TJ Dawe Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- T. Collins - exactly. A near death experience isn't necessary for these realizations, but it'll probably accelerate it. But meditation,… Written by TJ Dawe The 10 Changes in People Who've Had Near Death Experiences
- Colette - thanks for these comments. Your observations about animals picking up our emotional energies is very consistent with some… Written by TJ Dawe Scientific Research into Telepathy
- Thanks you TJ for such an amazing life changing event, I've been paying it forward ever since :) Written by Leslie Hodson Gabor Mate Answers Questions About Ayahuasca
- Telepathy between humans is real and more prevalent than people recognize. I practice it professionally to help people, especially those… Written by Colette St.Clair Scientific Research into Telepathy